Instructions for uploading a document to the 'Docs / Forms' area of the CSSDA web site.
1. Access the site at http://www.coloradosquaredance.com/
2. If you've previously registered,Log in using your username/password (if you're not registered, register, and then allow me a little time to add you to the group with the needed permissions to upload).
3. Access the docs/forms area of the site where you want to upload a file to (e.g. July 2013 Mtg at http://coloradosquaredance.com/index.php/docs-forms/cssda/july-2013-mtg)
4. As a registered/logged in user, you should find an 'Upload' option in the top, right corner of the page.
5. Select the 'Upload' option, and complete the form that it displays. Minimally, you need to provide a Title, Category (e.g., July 2013 Mtg) and a File name (which is obtained by 'browsing to / selecting' thedesired filefrom your local computer. Optionally, you may fill out the other items presented via the upload load.
6. After providing the required title, category, file name, upload the file by selecting the 'Submit' button located near the top, right of the page.
7. After submitting, you can verity that the file has been uploaded by viewing it on the web page.